Part 1: Attendance recommended from 12 weeks on
- Grounding and strengthening exercises to empower the mother to find the trust in her ability to give birth
- Learning to connect with both body and breath, this will help you in dealing with your feelings during labour and birth.
- Learning to trust each other’s strength, ability and skill will help you both to let go of control and fear. This will inspire fathers/partners to maximize their involvement during pregnancy and labour.
Part 2: Attendance recommended from 14 weeks on
- Exercises to develop fitness, better posture and therefore optimal positioning of the baby for birth
- Includes practical work on positions, partner participation and massage.
- Prevention and relieving of back pain, pelvic instability, sciatica or minor ailments as heartburn, oedema, hard belly.
- Breathing awareness, expression through sound and deep relaxation for use in labour.
Part 3: Attendance recommended between 32 and 40 weeks
- Learn a range of practical ways to assist during birth, including natural upright positions, natural forms of pain relief, relaxation and ways to stimulate an overdue or slow labour.
- Learn how to minimize the risk of a long, difficult or complicated labour, episiotomy or tearing.
- Learn how to make informed decisions, understand medical interventions and medication.
- Learn how to create a calm and reassuring atmosphere during labour, whether you are having a natural active birth in hospital or at home, planning to use a water pool or considering an epidural.
Dates partner training 2020-2021
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3|
|12 June 2020||17 July 2020||11 September 2020|
|18 September 2020||23 October 2020||20 November 2020|
|30 October 2020||27 November 2020||8 January 2021|
|11 December 2020||22 January 2021||5 March 2021|
|5 February 2021||12 March 2021||16 April 2021|
|26 March 2021||23 April 2021||4 June 2021|
|7 May 2021||11 June 2021||16 July 2021|
The workshops do not need to be followed in this particular sequence. You can choose the dates as you like, or book private sessions.
Join Part 1 and 2 as early in your pregnancy as is possible and Part 3 as you approach 32weeks +
Van Kinsbergenstraat 50 HS
1057 PS Amsterdam
(the door opens at 19.30 hour)
Three-part training € 245,- (one payment)
Single training: € 90,- (one, two or three payments)
Cancellation Charge: €35,- ( see Terms & Conditions)
Private sessions : € 190,- ( 2 hours, 2 persons)
This training is taught in English. A Dutch explanation is available upon request