Part 1: Attendance recommended between 12 and 40 weeks
- Grounding and strengthening exercises to empower the mother to find the trust in her ability to give birth
- Learning to connect with both body and breath, this will help you in dealing with your feelings during labour and birth.
- Learning to trust each other’s strength, ability and skill will help you both to let go of control and fear. This will inspire fathers/partners to maximize their involvement during pregnancy and labour.
Part 2: Attendance recommended between 14 and 40 weeks
- Exercises to develop fitness, better posture and therefore optimal positioning of the baby for birth
- Includes practical work on positions, partner participation and massage.
- Prevention and relieving of back pain, pelvic instability, sciatica or minor ailments as heartburn, oedema, hard belly.
- Breathing awareness, expression through sound and deep relaxation for use in labour.
Part 3: Attendance recommended between 32 and 40 weeks
- Learn a range of practical ways to assist during birth, including natural upright positions, natural forms of pain relief, relaxation and ways to stimulate an overdue or slow labour.
- Learn how to minimize the risk of a long, difficult or complicated labour, episiotomy or tearing.
- Learn how to make informed decisions, understand medical interventions and medication.
- Learn how to create a calm and reassuring atmosphere during labour, whether you are having a natural active birth in hospital or at home, planning to use a water pool or considering an epidural.
Dates partner training 2021-2022
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3|
|23 September 2022||14 October 2022||4 November 2022|
|11 November 2022||16 December 2022||6 January 2023|
|13 January 2023||3 February 2023||10 March 2023|
|3 March 2023||7 April 2023||12 May 2023|
|28 April 2023||9 June 2023||14 July 2023|
|30 June 2023||21 July 2023||15 September 2023|
The workshops do not need to be followed in this particular sequence. You can choose the dates as you like, or book private sessions.
You are welcome already to start this training early in the pregnancy, from 3 month’s on. Also later in the pregnancy you are still able to follow all the 3 parts.
Van Kinsbergenstraat 50 HS
1057 PS Amsterdam
(the door opens at 19.15 hour)
Three-part training € 295,- (one payment)
Single training: € 110,- (one, two or three payments)
Cancellation Charge: €35,- ( see Terms & Conditions)
Private sessions : € 200,- ( 2 hours, 2 persons)
This training is taught in English. A Dutch explanation is available upon reques